Liquid Fertilizer is essential to building and keeping a healthy stand of grass. Pastures, haymeadows and lawns have a high need for NPK, and without proper nutrients they will begin to thin. At Stevens Fertilizer we have the right fertilizers and equipment to meet your grass production needs.
Benefits of Liquid Fertilizer
- Spray weeds and fertilize at same time
- More evenly dispersed over your fields
- Some absorption through the leaf
- Stable product that is available in the soil as long as granular
- Can be applied in wet conditions with little volatility
- Less run off
- Replenishes macronutrients in the soil structure
50% Ammonium Nitrate 50% Urea.
Standard blend for grass production
Nitrogen boost with phosphorus/potash supplement.
Special order 20+ ton.
- Phosphorus and Potash supplement can be added to all fertilizers.
Due to fluctuations call for current pricing
Foliar-fed fertilizers are a viable and less expensive option to conventional fertilizers. They do not amend your soils but feed the plant directly. These products are highly efficient with the distribution of NPK so there is less waste of fertilizer and lower stress to the plant and soil profile. Over the last several years we have sprayed Foliar-fed fertilizers on thousands of acres with good results.
Benefits of Foliar-fed Fertilizers
- Plant nutrients absorbed through leaf instead of roots
- Ecologically friendly due to limited leaching and runoff into the water table
- Healthier alternative for your soils than conventional fertilizers
- Rain not needed to activate
- Can be used in combination with other foliar or commercial fertilizers.
- Spray weeds and fertilize at the same time
- Economical alternative to conventional fertilizers
A foliar plant food, that can also be used in the root zone, this formula promotes new growth, root and top growth as well as larger foliage. Use this formulation to increase plant growth after seed germination. Use at a quart rate per acre on pastures and hayfields and 10 oz. per 1000 sq. ft for residential.
A foliar fed nitrogen product. Great for green up and grass production. Use at a 2 gallon rate per acre for pastures and hayfields. For residential use, the rate is 20oz. per 1000 square feet.
A bloom and yield enhancer that is rich in essential plant nutrients. This formulation provides root and bloom nutrients, promotes bloom development and increases plant yield. Use this formulation as a bloom stimulant to increase plant yield while reducing plant stress.
- Soil Conditioner
A carbon based humic acid used to create a favorable soil structure. This product promotes root development, airates soils and helps nutrients become more available to growing plants. It is applied in the fall, early spring or when you fertilize at a half gallon rate per acre or 10 oz. per 1000 sq. ft for residential use.
Foliar fertilizers do not ammend the nutrients in your soils. Soil analysis is the best way to know how to adjust your fertility program.